Friday, November 18, 2016

Seven Places to Find Unique Christmas Gifts

Sure, you can go to Target or Old Navy to find gifts for the ones you love....OR you can check out small businesses and find something truly unique and handmade! I put together a list of my favorite small businesses to give y'all some fun ideas for Christmas presents. Also, I apologize in advance that most of these are gifts for children/babies, but that's what I'm all about right now! There are also some gift ideas for women and for the home :)

Something you should know about these business owners....Some I've known since I was like 7 and some I've only met in the past two years, but every single one is a hardworking, talented mother who has been an example to me of what a disciple of Christ is. Give their products a look, you will NOT be disappointed!

Image from Simple Sawyer

1. Breezy & Co. 

Brielle's graphic design skills are beautiful, quirky, and I want them covering every wall of my whole house. She makes different prints, but you can also request her custom design skills. She even designs business logos, blog templates, and invitations. I have my eye on her $5 'Love is spoken here' print. So cute! Check out her website! By the way, she has a few free printables on her site! Use discount code TISTHESEASON for 15% off and follow her on Instagram @breezyandco.


2. Chelsey Made

Chelsey started out making unique dresses for her daughter. The kind of stuff you would NEVER find in a department store, but always wished you could. She also makes women's skirts, zipper pouches, and bags. Her fabric choices are adorable. Think rainbows and pandas. My future daughter (fingers crossed) will definitely own one of her designs. Hopefully the zebra dress, which is my favorite. You can shop her stuff on Etsy and follow her on Instagram @chelseymade.


3. Emory & Ivory

Ashley recently moved to TX, so I'm super jealous of her. Anyway, her simple and sweet baby/toddler clothes and bows are perfect for Texas babies or really any babies! She also makes minky and ruffley baby blankets that are ADORABLE. Her prices are extremely reasonable, so join her Facebook page and follow her on instagram @emoryivory to see what she's all about!


4. Hazel Lane

Jessica has an online boutique selling the cutest women's clothes. I've already gotten two shirts and a dress and I was SO impressed with the quality. The material isn't thin at all and has a nice weight to it so it hangs nicely and doesn't cling in unwanted areas. They shipped them to me so fast and they are always posting sales, great deals, and free shipping on their Instagram. Speaking of, use code ANNA15 for 15% off now through Thursday at midnight! Definitely like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram @hazel_lane_clothing for updates on cute clothes that you will not see anywhere else.


5. Loïe Beauty Lounge

Hannah is a Master Esthetician, make up artist, and lash/brow goddess in my own words (specializing in make up, lash extensions, and microblading for brows). Her clients always look flawless and glowy after she works her magic and her work with brows is AMAZING. None of this fake, sharp, too dark, monster brow thing that some artists do. Her brows look so natural, yet striking. Give someone (or yourself) the gift of beauty this year! Check out her instagram accounts to see her work and get her contact info! @loie_beauty @hannahrae_mua @brow.lashboss__



6. Momma's Little Munchkin

Lisa makes baby joggers, bows, dresses, bibs, and the list goes on! These adorable leggings come in tons of different patterns. She even has some super cute Christmas patterns! She also makes crib shoes and hats that are perfect for tiny babes. She is always adding new products to her shop. Check out her Etsy shop and like her page on Facebook to keep up with her latest creations. Follow her on Instagram @mommaslittlemunchkin for a bunch of Black Friday deals that are already going on!


7. Simple Sawyer

Amy makes high quality baby apparel that is durable and super stylish, if I do say so myself. And guess what? She makes tons of boy clothes! She is a boy mom, like me, and I can't get enough of her sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies, and shorts. I can't tell you enough about the quality of her products. And check out these cute sweatpants! She offers deals and sales on her Instagram account @simple_sawyer, so follow her there and shop her styles at her Etsy shop. Crew necks and shorts are 50% off today while supplies last! Enjoy!


Thanks for reading!




5 comments:

  1. Awe, this is the sweetest! Thanks banana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FabQue is a marketplace that celebrates diversity in India by bringing our consumers fabulous and unique products from highly skilled designers and manufacturers. unique gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique gifts ideas for parents I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Einen stern schenken I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete