Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My Second Blog

I have a million thoughts running through my head about what I want to say in this first post on my new blog. I'll try to organize them into a list, but we'll see how well that goes....

1. I want to share what I'm learning as a new mom, a wife, and a disciple of Christ.
2. I don't want this to be a journal for our family, like my other blog.
3. I want to have fun, be creative, and push myself to try new things!
4. I want to become more organized with my home, my time, my fridge....my LIFE.
5. I want to learn from YOU! Everyone out there who can help me be a better mom, wife, and daughter of God.
6. I want to live a simpler life. To me, that means spend more time with family being happy and less time worrying about how I look, trying to control things I can't, and stressing!
7. I want to become a pro at mommin' on a budget. And I want your help!

Ok. That went pretty well. So where should I begin? Mommyhood, anxiety, exercise, DIY projects for baby? There's just so much to talk about. I'll get back to you real soon with my first REAL post. For now, feel free to look at cute pictures of my family's journal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment